The beating heart of Columbia
- We think retail: Together with our clients we define the visual merchandising concept according to the requirements of the specific market.
- We pay attention to the changes in the market and continuously adapt our refrigeration solutions to the current trends and requirements of the retail trade.
- We generate ideas and offer creative, flexible, and fast solutions for customised displays.
- A team of highly qualified designers and engineers creates and develops innovative cooling solutions for our customers using the latest technology and in compliance with the current Ecodesign Directive.
- With the objective of developing sustainable refrigerated cabinets and counters, we pay attention to the use of recyclable materials and the achievement of high energy efficiency classes, whilst ensuring excellent temperature stability during operation over the entire service life.
- Our own test rooms offer the best conditions for testing and meeting the challenges and technical requirements as quickly as possible.
Our Testroom - Best of Class
According to EN ISO 23953. The certification was awarded by the world-wide recognised and respected US-American certification company UL, which is also IAS accredited.
Equipped with a special airflow control technology which ensures an even air circulation in the test room in order to simulate the different testing requirements.
FULL TEST ANALYSIS
Detailed test reports of the different test requirements, with the ability to test using any type of refrigerant, both natural environmentally friendly (R290) as well as synthetic refrigerants (glycol, CO2).
In two specially designed test rooms of more than 120 sqm with more than 280 temperature sensors and 16 pressure sensors, we can measure energy consumption, temperatures and airflow in our counters, as well as temperature, humidity, light intensity and airspeed inside the test room.